Our rates are all-inclusive:
- Disassembly and Reassembly of your bed, couches, and other furniture
- 4-6 Wardrobe Boxes for your clothes to use during the move
- Moving blankets, shrink wrap, tape to protect your bigger items
- Strong and skilful Movers with an average of 2 years of experience
- 24-26 feet Trucks with all the necessary equipment: dollies, hand trucks, straps.
That’s a tough one, to be honest. The duration of the move hardly depends on numerous factors:
- The number of items. Even if we are comparing same-sized apartments or houses there can be a big difference in the amount of stuff that needs to be moved.
- Distance between the parking space for the truck. As much as our movers are efficient, they can’t put all your stuff in the truck at once. Therefore they need to make multiple trips back and forth. The duration of those little trips depends on how close we can park the truck to your house or apartment complex, the number of stairs, and if there are any narrow hallways, etc.
- Bulky items. Things like safes, huge couches, china cabinets, fridges require extreme care when moving. Our movers know all in-and-outs when it comes to items like those, but it takes a bit more time to move them properly and to ensure that no damage will be done to these items, walls, or floor.
Our Moving Consultants will be able to provide you with a better understanding of how long your move can take. Please note that we do not provide flat rates for local moves and the approximate time range you get over the phone or via messages can not be considered final.
Our guys follow strict COVID protocols.
- All movers wear gloves at all times. They also wear masks when inside the house.
- Our guys keep social distance at all times.
- Daily temperature checks and truck sanitation.
We are fully licensed and insured. Our company and employees passed the check from the U.S. Department of Transportation, California Public Utilities Commission, and the State of California. We are also verified by Yelp and Google. You can be sure that there will be no surprises regarding the terms of our service.
We provide COI for buildings free of charge after the move is booked. Please note that we require 2 business days for COI to be ready. Contact our Moving Consultants to request a COI now.
We do provide packing services. Packing services are already included in the rate, so no extra fees for that. We do charge for packing materials separately. Our moving consultants will provide you with the most cost-effective option. Contact Moving Consultant.
As a licensed company Movers Best LLC provides Free Basic Coverage for all our clients. The liability is 60 cents per pound. We also work with 3rd party companies as another option for protection.
However, if anything happens during the move – we are always trying to take care of things and make sure that our customers are satisfied at the end of the day.